Medical Case Chronologies
Case chronologies save our clients time by providing a concise reference to all pertinent medical information, as well as money, by reducing the eventual review time spent by a medical expert.
All chronologies contain hyperlinks to the appropriate documentation for easy viewing and examples are available upon request.
While always thorough, objective, timely and competitively priced, what makes them unique is how we can leverage our expert network. If requested, we will consult with the appropriate expert(s) and include their informal opinion in any analysis, adding an additional layer of confidence.
Case Chronology Service
- Our RN staff will review your case materials in an objective and thorough fashion.
- If requested, an appropriate Mednick medical expert will be consulted and their informal opinion will be included in the case analysis.
- A summary chronology will be sent to the client along with a chance to ask any questions via a phone conference.
What does this cost?
- We will provide a time estimate for your approval based on the size of the case and complexity.
- Hourly rates are competitive & lower rates may apply to large case volume chronology requests. Call for mass tort volume rates.
- A retainer payment equal to the time estimate is required and any unused time will be refunded back to the client.
- Call or submit your case request today and rely on us for the careful medical analysis your case deserves.