Medical Expert Witness Service
Mednick Associates provides attorneys and insurance companies access to a preeminent, nationwide network of board certified medical experts.
For over 20 years our medical expert witnesses have been
trusted with numerous medical malpractice, personal injury, mass tort, class action and other medically related
Our medical expert witness network is based on quality over quantity. With 2,500 plus medical experts nationwide, we make sure to pre-screen and accept only the highest quality medical experts who are leaders in their field.
Submit your request or call us today at 203.966.3000
Medical Expert Services
- Our nursing staff will review the facts of your case, thoroughly understand the issues and clarify any medically related questions.
- We will search for, speak to and conflict screen the experts that best match the needs of your case
- After you have chosen an expert, the case will be expedited to the expert for the initial review and opinion.
- Your designated case manager will ensure the case is completed in a timely fashion.
- Any additional work will be expedited, and we will assist with all scheduling issues to make sure your case testimony is being handled efficiently.
- Experts are available for IME’s, Trial and Deposition Testimony, Document Signatures, Written Reports & Additional Medical Expert Witness Services.
What does this cost?
- There are NO FEES for an expert search and recommendation. We simply share in the fees of the expert if you choose to engage with our firm.
- An upfront service retainer is required which includes 3 hours of the experts time & all subsequent review time is billed at the stated hourly rate.
- The client will be notified if additional time needs to be authorized for the initial review and work will only continue if approved in advance.
- All fees are transparent prior to choosing an expert and vary based on the experts specialty and background.
- Our fee schedules include the initial retainer deposit, hourly rates and fees for testimony. We negotiate our fees and pass on the best rates to our clients.
- All expert billing is managed by Mednick Associates, so you don’t have to.